Optio 58BD Entrance Door
Make a grand entrance with our popular, reliable and secure 58BD aluminium front door
Suitable for both new builds and refurbishment projects, the 58BD is ideal for light and medium-duty use and is available in a wide range of styles and formats.
FIRST IMPRESSION COUNTS
The entrance of your home is critical area to design as this is the first thing your guests will see. AluK’s 58BD entrance door system remains one of the most popular systems in the AluK range because of its reliability and versatility. It is available in a wide range of styles and formats and comes in single and double configurations to make it suitable for almost any application.
Tested, tried and trusted for many years, it ticks all the boxes for homeowners with PAS24 accreditation, slim sightlines, double or triple glazed options, and single or dual colour configurations.
- Certified under the Secured By Design scheme
- Tested to PAS 24 Multi-point locking mechanism
- Designed to incorporate standard and security hardware using the same preparation detail
- Cloaking feature conceals lock and prevents any access to locking points
- Suites with window profile to give ultimate design flexibility
- Slim profile design
- Glazing 24mm–40mm
- Available in two frame depths, 58mm or 70mm, to accommodate varying types of applications
- Available in single or dual colour polyester powder coating, texture and anodised finishes
- Available for new build or refurbishment projects
- Available in single or double door configuration
- Available in open-in and open-out options
Certified under Secured By Design and fully PAS 24 tested, the 58BD door is offers excellent security. A multi-point locking mechanism and cloaking features conceal the locks and prevents any access to the locking points, making this door a market-leader in security.
The 58BD is available in both double and single configurations, in both open-in and open-out. With triple glazing, this system boasts U-values as low as 1.4. All configurations offer excellent weather performance, and are compliant with Part L and Part M Building Regulations, making it suitable for new build and refurbishment projects.
Two frame depths – 58mm and 70mms – can accommodate varying types of application.
The 58BD is available in single or dual colour options, with a choice of anodised finishes also available.