Optio 58BW Flush Window
Achieve minimal sightlines and maximum weather resistance with 58BD Flush aluminium window
The latest addition to our industry-favourite window series, the 58BW Flush offers uncompromised style and performance.
FLAWLESS, FLUSH FINISH
This innovative aluminium flush window is a perfect choice for contemporary new-builds and refurbishment projects, with its minimal sightlines, advanced performance, incredible versatility and complete security. The 58BW Flush can be used to achieve a sleek, minimal aesthetic to suit any project.
GREATER WEATHER PERFORMANCE
The 58BW Flush achieves greater weather performance with friction stays on the side-hung windows, where alternatives in the market offer peg stays that are vulnerable to damage in windy conditions. Keep your home warm and comfortable with impressive U-values of 1.5 W/m2K, and class-leading air, water and wind resistance.
AT A GLANCE:
- Advanced weather performance – features like the double rebate, and friction stays on side-hung windows offer protection against bad weather conditions
- Slimmer sightlines – 45mm ultra-slim sash suits a range of property styles
- Flexible design choice – the flush shadow line can be complimented with a choice of flat, putty line or stepped edge vent styles to suit the property
- Safe and secure – tested to PAS 24 and certified under the Secured by Design scheme
- Advanced weather performance
- Tested to PAS 24 and certified under the Secured by Design scheme
- Slim 45mm sash
- Multi-Point Locking
- Smoke Vent Compliance Single or Dual colour options
- Available in flat, putty line and stepped edge vent styles
- 70mm or 46mm sightlines to suit a range of property styles
- Available in many window configurations
- Maintain the same flush aesthetic with our 58BD Flush Door
The 58BW TBT is a tried and trusted window system that delivers exceptional performance, functionality and safety.
Low U-values of 1.5 for double glazing and 1.3 for triple glazing, and a Green Guide ‘A’ Rating, make this energy efficient window the ideal partner for both new build and refurbishment projects where warmth and comfort are paramount.
With impressive air, water and wind resistance test figures, this system can withstand extreme weather conditions, keeping your home warm and dry.
Safe and extremely secure, this window system is certified under the Secured by Design scheme, and tested to PAS 24, which means it has been rigorously tested.
The 58BW TBT range is available in several configurations to suit your project: tilt-before-turn, side hung, fixed light, and multi-light. It is also available in two frame depths to suit the thickness of your walls: 58mm and 70mm.
As with all AluK aluminium systems, the 58BW Casement is available in single or dual colour powder coating, texture and anodised finishes